Botanical Name: Citrus Aurantium.
The peels of oranges that we usually discard are also equally beneficial, From brightening our skin to revitalizing our body, orange peel powder has a number of magical powers. Orange is a great source of anti-oxidants, which help us combat harmful free radicals and keep our skin cells youthful. Therefore, including orange peel powder in our daily skin care regimen can be extremely helpful in keeping all the signs of ageing (wrinkles, sagging skin, fine lines, dark spots, etc.) at bay.
It comes with Vitamin C and Antioxidants which improves skin and reduces effect of ageing. Regular application of orange peel powder to skin can provide significant protection from damaging UV radiation and help us get rid of ugly sun tans. Being loaded with citric acid, orange peel powder works as natural bleach for our skin. So, it can be effectively used for lightening the skin tone.
If you have an oily skin, the chances are big that you suffer from clogged pores and develop a lot of blackheads. A mask prepared by orange peel powder and yogurt can bring you amazing results. It will not only unclog your skin pores by pulling dirt and excess oil out, but will also diminish your existing blackheads.
Orange peel powder can keep our skin pores open by eliminating all sorts of impurities from it. It means, it can drive away the factors which can directly or indirectly cause skin infections like acne and pimples. So, just prepare an exfoliating mask by combining orange peel powder with rose water and get rid of sudden breakouts.
It can be used for Hair which will make it soft, shiny and manageable. The anti-oxidant content of orange peel powder is also very beneficial for our hair. If we apply this on our scalp regularly, our hair will become soft and lustrous. It can bring unruly hair under control and add amazing natural shine to it.
- Orange is a great source of anti-oxidants, which help us combat harmful free radicals and keep our skin cells youthful.
- Vitamin C in orange peel helps balancing our skin's natural oil as well as making it firm and healthy.
- Being loaded with citric acid, orange peel powder works as natural bleach for our skin. Due to its bleaching property, the powder can work on all types of blemishes and lighten the skin of that portion to make the marks invisible.
- Orange peel powder can be used for Hair which will make it soft, shiny and manageable.
- Produced and Packed in India.