Botanical Name: Azadirachta Indica
Merlion Natural's Neem leaf powder is multi-purpose herbal ingredient which can support Skin, Dental, Hair as well as blood and lever. Neem is widely used in Ayurveda because of its effectiveness in dealing with nearly all types of pitta and kapha imbalances.
Bitter and very cooling, it is usually combined with other herbs to offset its vata-aggravating qualities. Neem has traditionally been supporting blood purification, cleansing the liver and the immune system. It is also commonly used to support healthy skin and to maintain healthy blood glucose levels.
Powdered neem leaves are a major component of most of the widely used facial creams. Natural properties of neem helps with acne or pimples. You can add neem powder to yogurt or fuller’s earth. Make a paste of neem powder and yogurt, fuller’s earth and water. Apply it on your face. Rinse after it gets dry. Repeat this 2-3 times a week for best results.
Neem powder can help with dandruff. You can add neem powder in water and apply this mixture to your hair roots, and then consume the water. Leave it for 30 minutes and rinse thoroughly. With the regular use will help removing dandruff. Neem powder can be added to toothpaste also. It has been found to be very beneficial in oral/dental problems. It supports germ free, bad breath free, plaque free healthy mouth and cavity free teeths. Neem powder is totally oral friendly.
- Neem leaves helps with Acne and pimple as well as acne scars and pigmentations. It promotes glowing skin. It also helps with Dandruff and promotes healthy hair.
- Neem is one of Ayurveda’s most used herbs for the skin and Hair. Its bitter flavor helps cool excess heat in the body. Neem helps purifying the blood, supports proper digestion, promotes detoxification.
- When used for mouth wash, It supports germ free, bad breath free, plaque free healthy mouth and cavity free teeths. Neem powder is totally oral friendly, cleansing properties of neem support oral health.
- Neem has traditionally been supporting blood purification, cleansing the liver and the immune system. It is also commonly used to support healthy skin and to maintain healthy blood glucose levels.
- Produced and Packed in India.
Merlion Natural's Neem Leaves Powder is made drying Neem Leaves in a shed and then grinding dried leaves to a fine Powder. The product is packed at ISO, Certified processing facility and Packed in Food grade consumer packs under a hygienic environment. At Merlion Natural's we ensure that only fresh batches of products are packed.
I use merlion neem with kurkuma with warm honey-Lenon water every morning since two years and had no cold or other disease since then. I am happy with it.
Some tea leaves smell coming