Botanical Name: Citrus x aurantiifolia
Lime peel which you happily throw away is multi-utilitarian, not just for the food value, but the beauty benefits it gives in the form of skin, face, and helps with weight loss, too. Lime peels are packed with nutrients galore – whether it is fiber, or potassium, calcium, magnesium, folate and beta carotene. In fact, lime peels have 5 to 10 times more of vitamins (example, vitamin A & C) than the juice of lime itself. It means you can expect a nutritional boost whenever you take lime peels.
There are toxic elements present in our body which not only make us weak from within but also increase the addiction to hard drinks and other harmful eatables. Lime peels, because of its citrus bioflavonoids content, help in eradicating these toxic elements present in our body. Lime peels help in improving bone health. It contains a high amount of calcium and vitamin C, which help in maintaining and improving the health of bones.
It may also helpful in decreasing the cholesterol levels in the body which results in maintaining good health of our hearts. This is due to the presence of polyphenol flavonoids in lime peels.
Lime peels are also great for oral health and hygiene. Vitamin C deficiency results in teeth related problems like bleeding gums, scurvy and gingivitis. Lime peels are rich in citric acid which helps in covering up for the deficiency of vitamin C and helps in fighting these known teeth and gum related problems.
Lime peels help in preventing and fighting skin problems such as wrinkles, acne, pigmentation and dark spots. The free radicals play a very important role in this process. These are also rich in antioxidants which tend to detoxify the skin to a very great extent.
Lime Peel Powders are rich in vitamin C, which improves the rate it which your hair grows by boosting the production of collagen.
- Lime Peel is an excellent detoxifier, which helps removing toxic elements present in our body.
- The Lime peel pack will make the skin clean and glowing. Lime peel powder helps with the acne, and pimples. It also help to fade away dark spots caused by sun tanning, acne and pimples.
- The lime peel powder can deep cleanse the skin and absorb excess oil from the skin which is usually the cause of pimples and acne. Lime peel powder lighten the tone of the skin and fade spots caused by aging.
- The acidic nature of lime helps tighten the hair follicles, which helps with hair fall. It helps clean the scalp and unclog hair follicles. Clogging of the follicles often leads to issues such as dandruff and hair fall.
- Produced and Packed in India.