- Zeolites are volcanic minerals which act as ion-exchange agents and are known to have a high negative charge and high absorptive properties.
- Powdered Zeolite is a chalky substance which is easy to mix and does not clump. Thus it is just a matter of adding water and it's ready to use for baths and footbaths.
- Due to its high cleansing and consumption power, it absorbs the layer of excess oil from our skin. Hence it helps resists the building up of breakouts possibilities such as acne, pimple etc.
- It helps to repair rough, dry and damaged hair. The vital and beneficial components of the clay are useful enough to repair the damaged and undernourished hair.
- Ideal for your DIY Skin or Hair mask recipes.
Zeolites are volcanic minerals which act as ion-exchange agents and are known to have a high negative charge and high absorptive properties. It helps to remove all the forms of dirt and dust particles from our skin. It absorbs the oil completely from our skin. Hence it is one of the most effective natural components for our skin. It can be easily incorporated into our skincare routine. It is sometimes compared to Bentonite Clay, which is equally effective for skincare. One can prepare homemade skincare face masks, face scrubs, and body cleansers as well.
Caution: Patch test is recommended while using Clays to see if it suits your skin. Some Clays are rich in iron oxide and may be absorbed by the pores and result in staining of the skin. Use coconut oil massage to remove the stain. It may stain cloth/fabric as well.