Botanical Name: Rubia cordifolia
Manjistha, also known as Indian madder, is an ayurvedic tonic herb that has been prized for centuries for its long list of benefits and uses. This bitter, astringent herb was traditionally used and valued for its help in cleansing and purifying the blood, liver, and lymphatic system. But it doesn’t end there.
Manjistha is a potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. It has been supportive to ease stress, anxiety, and depression; and also helpful for relieving digestive issues, allergies and skin-related issues, such as acne. It removes excess heat and natural toxins from the blood helping to support healthy skin and a clear complexion. It is a cooling and cleansing herb and is used to support the proper function of the liver and kidneys.
Manjistha is also excellent for reducing excess accumulations in the bodily tissues. It helps to maintain clear channels in the body supporting the healthy flow of blood and urine.
- It is a natural Detoxifier and rejuvenative health tonic that helps removing natural toxins and removing excess heat from all tissues.
- 100%Natural, Vegan, Non-GMO and free from chemical additives. An herb of choice for beautiful complexion, luster and glow of skin.
- The purifying nature of manjistha imparts a bright and clear complexion, relief to occasional itchiness, less heat in the body, support for the proper functioning of the liver and kidneys, elimination of natural toxins, and overall support for energy and health.
- Helps to purify the blood and thus helps in maintaining graceful and beautiful complexion.
- Produced and Packed in India.
Merlion Natural's Manjistha Powder is made by grinding Dried Manjistha Root to a fine mesh. The product is packed at ISO Certified processing facility in Food grade consumer packs under a hygienic environment. At Merlion Natural's we ensure that only fresh batches of products are packed.