- Moroccan Red Clay (Rhassoul Clay) is also known as Red Clay.
- Red Clay is high in naturally-occurring Dolomite, Silica, Ferric Oxide and mineral oxides.
- It has oily, mildly absorbent texture and helps with skin cleansing and detoxifying.
- It helps revitalize the skin's appearance and brightness.
- Ideal for your DIY Skin or Hair mask recipes.
Moroccan Red Clay (aka as red clay): Originating from Morocco, the clay has a silky earth texture when refined. Red Clay is high in naturally-occurring Dolomite, Silica, Ferric Oxide and mineral oxides, and is oily, mildly absorbent, and effective in skin cleansing and detoxifying. The high iron oxide content, giving the clay its red color, helps revitalize the skin's appearance and brightness. The clay helps re-balance dry flaky or mature skin, improves skin's texture and elasticity.
Caution: Patch test is recommended while using Clays to see if it suits your skin. Some Clays are rich in iron oxide and may be absorbed by the pores and result in staining of the skin. Use coconut oil massage to remove the stain. It may stain cloth/fabric as well.
Merlion Natural's Moroccan Red Clay Powder is imported from Morocco and repacked in Food grade consumer packs under strict supervision. At Merlion Natural's we ensure that only fresh batches of products are packed.