Botanical Name: Eclipta alba
Other Names: False Daisy, Karisalankanni, Yerba de Tago
Bhringaraj (Eclipta alba) is a wondrous Ayurvedic herb, which is famous in India for its use as a natural hair tonic. A primary ingredient in most Ayurvedic hair oils, bhringaraj promotes strong, healthy hair growth and helps maintain the hair's natural color and luster.
Bhringaraj promotes healthy nails, bones, teeth, and a clear complexion. It calms the mind, supports the memory, healthy eyes and ears. Bhringaraj is also an excellent liver cleanser and supports proper function of the lungs. The antioxidants present in Bhringraj powder can help fighting harmful free radicals in your body.
- Bhringraj supports healthy Hair growth and promotes natural hair color and luster.
- Ideal herb for your DIY Hair Care recipes.
- The antioxidants present in Bhringraj powder can help in fighting harmful free radicals in your body.
- Promotes healthy bones, skin, teeth, sight, hearing and memory.
- Produced and Packed in India.
Value for money, best ever product ever tried. It boosts hair growth. Mix it with Brahmi Powder and Fenugreek Powder for faster results.
It is fine. However, I am wondering what all the paperwork included in my order (I ordered 7 items) was sent to me for. I already paid for the products when I ordered them and yet I received 3 forms saying the amount was still owed, plus an MSDS form on each of the products which was a little scary in some of its warnings about certain products. When I ordered just Merlion Shikakai Powder before I did not receive any of that paperwork and felt better about my purchase.