Merlion Naturals' Hair Oil is an infusion of Coconut Oil and Sesame Oil along with 12 essential Herbs supporting healthy hair. It is based on ancient Ayurvedic methods and processed accordingly. It's an all-natural product without any artificial agents like paraben, mineral oil etc.
Coconut Oil promotes Scalp Health and Sesame seed oil provides soothing properties to scalp. It also helps preventing hair breakage and split ends, contributing to hair length.
The fatty acids and vitamins in sesame oil can actually help preventing the premature aging of hair follicles so you can retain the natural colour of your hair. The fatty acids and vitamins can help to restore hair health.
It comes with goodness of Bhringraj (Eclipta Alba), Brahmi (Bacopa Monnieri), Amla (Emblica Officinalis), Nagarmoth (Cyperus scariosus), Vetiver, Sandalwood (Santalum album), Karanjbeej (Pongamia Glabra), Varunchhal (Crataeva nurvala), Gunja (Abrus precatorius), Yastimadhu (Glycrrrhiza glabra), jatamansi and Tagar (Valerian).
- One of the best hair oil for Everyday use, suits all hair types. If you have extremely damaged hair, the oil can penetrate into your hair and help to revitalize it so it looks better.
- The herbs infused oil act as an excellent moisturiser. The oil provides natural moisturizer to both hair and scalp. It Supports Healthy and Dandruff free hair.
- The blend adds lustre, shine, and softness to the hair.
- Putting the oil on your hair provides a way to naturally provide sunblock protection for hair and scalp. This prevents your hair from being damaged by the sun’s rays after extended exposure when you’re outdoors.
- The oil can also be used to combat regular dryness, but can also be used for people who have normal hair but want a bit of additional moisture without using store-bought hair conditioners. Produced and Packed in India.
It encourages the circulation of blood through the scalp, which in turn helps to encourage the growth to the hair shafts and hair follicles. The oil can also penetrate deep into the hair follicles to prevent damage from chemicals in shampoos and conditioners.